First of all, I've got to say, "Welcome to the Blog World, Sherry. We're all so glad you're here!" Seriously, she's funny and I'm sure she will have plenty of good stuff to say on her new blog . You should check it out!
Now, on to some confessions:
Hi, my name is Emily, and I'm a procrastinator. The only thing that I really don't enjoy about my job is the paperwork. I have, on average, anywhere between 60 and 120 papers to grade per day. Most of the time I'm pretty good about getting things graded and entered into the online gradebook. Something happens to me though the week before the end of a Six Weeks. I just can't bring myself to grade anymore. Well, the Six Weeks will end and I will find myself with tons of papers to grade and enter, and a deadline. And it never fails, I'm usually entering my last grades right up until the last minute. Well, tonight was no different. The only bad thing is I just had two entire weeks to get those grades done. Two weeks where most days I was absolutely bored. I did make a "New Year's Resolution," that I'm not going to claim (because I said I wasn't going to make any resolutions), to grade all papers and enter them THE day they are turned in. So far, I'm 2 for 2.
Hi, my name is Emily, and I have a drinking problem. No, not that kind of drinking problem. I love Diet Coke. I could drink it all day long and I sort of wish it came out of the faucet. Anyway, I made another "New Year's Resolution," to not drink Diet Coke for awhile. I haven't really put a specified amount of time on it, I just know that for awhile, water is the way to go. I had my last Diet Coke last Tuesday. I hadn't touched the stuff all week, until tonight. I didn't even really want it either, but it was offered and I took it. And, I feel really guilty about it. Tomorrow's a new day.
Hi, my name is Emily, and I write too much. Somehow my posts always turn out way longer than I intended! Thanks for hanging in there! :)
Tuesday, January 8, 2008
A Welcome and Some Confessions
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I've never thought your posts were too long.
LOVE the new look!
Must tell how you did it!!
LOVE the idea about Diet Coke coming out of the faucet!!
We should so do that!
We could be rich!!
Post a Comment