So after working out this afternoon I thought jumping in my parent's new pool would be a good way to cool off. Turns out it was an excellent way to cool off. The water was about 71 degrees and the air temperature was about the same! About the time I hit the water I realized maybe it wasn't such a good idea. However, it didn't stop me from jumping in about three more times!!
Brrrrrrr-ito!
Sunday, May 3, 2009
It seemed like a good idea at the time...
Posted by
Emily
at
6:18 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
You are crazy!!! It's too cold outside--you are gonna catch the swine flu!
Wait...that might work out well for me!
did you jump in naked? 'cause that would be funny!! I'm guessing no since someone took your picture!
Marcy-that's exactly what I was trying to do. Someone has to have the swine flu in order for us to get some time off so I was going to sacrifice myself for the good of the entire district! :)
Shellee- are you crazy?? Of course I didn't jump in naked, I jumped in fully clothed!
Post a Comment