I used to be a much better blogger! I guess I don't really see the point in writing about my day anymore! Just for the super curious, it looks something like this:
- Sleep late (like really late)
- Watch TV/Work-out (occasionally)
- Swim/Run Errands/Swim/Swim
- Read
- Go to sleep
Isn't that exciting?? Throw in a few closets I've cleaned out, a couple baseball games, a trip to the Library, a trip to Putt-Putt, and that's basically all I've done since school got out. And, I'm totally loving my summer so far! I also finally figured out that my dream job would be RETIREMENT! :)
There are a few important things happening in my world that I feel like are worth noting-
- Baylor's Football season officially begins in 80 days 14 hours and 5 minutes (as of 12:25 am Wed)
- I'm seriously considering a trip to the doctor this summer (and I H-A-T-E going to the doctor)
- I either have a very deep bruise or something very wrong with my foot. I slammed it against a rock wall today.
- I get to go to Kid's Camp next week.
- It's officially June 17th so I can download the new iPhone update! How sad that this is actually very exciting!
Here's hoping the rest of the summer crawls on by!
Wednesday, June 17, 2009
Summer...I'm lovin' it!
Posted by
Emily
at
12:17 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I'm so glad you said GET to go to kids camp next week!! And, not "I got suckered into kids camp again!"
Post a Comment