Tuesday, July 28, 2009

The Adventures of Baylor

Well, I'm nearing the end of Day 3 with my new puppy and I can still say, so far so good! She's really super cute and I think she's pretty sweet too! I'm trying hard to get her on a schedule and today was a big day for that. She spent what will probably be close to a normal day, when I go back to work, all alone for the first time today. She really did great, thanks to my sister coming to let her out at lunch time. She's still accident free and hasn't destroyed anything either! She's such a good dog!

After I got home today we took our first trip to Petsmart. I think Baylor enjoyed riding in the cart:


After Petsmart and a little dinner we went for a walk (something we do about three times a day) and ended up at my parent's house where Baylor got to play with Amy (my parent's Golden Retriever) a little bit. Amy didn't really know what to think, but she did enjoy showing Baylor the pool! That little puppy has no fear apparently, she jumped right in and started swimming. I was very nervous and followed closely behind her the whole time. Here's a couple pictures of the swimming puppy:



Finally, because it's just too funny not to share, here is a picture of me holding Baylor right after I got her. As you can see, she peed on me, a lot. And, yes, I'm absolutely positive it was her and not me!

No comments: