Saturday, September 5, 2009

I still love RG3!

The day I have been looking forward to since last November has finally arrived! The college football season has officially begun and this afternoon my Baylor Bears did something no Baylor team has done in 2 years...they won on the road! A sad statistic for sure, but what a game.

I have been pumped for weeks because this game was being televised nationally on ABC. Imagine my disappointment to find out (last night) that the game was being trumped by the Oklahoma State game in our area. Fortunately, I did a little research and thanks to the "digital switch" I was still able to watch the game from the comfort of my couch! I find it kind of ironic that my fancy new U-Verse channels could not get me the game, but my trusty HD antenna did the trick.

Baylor led the entire game and was comfortably in the lead until the last 8 or 9 minutes when Wake Forest trailed by only 3 points. The defense stepped up big time and held on for the win. While it wasn't exactly his flashiest game, Robert Griffin III was still impressive and definitely gives us the confidence we need to win games.


I'm also going to officially predict that Baylor will win at least 7 games this year and make it to a bowl game for the first time since 1994!

Sic 'em Bears!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for having confidence in me and the Bears.
RG