My good friend, Meagan, emailed me the other day begging me to please update my blog! So Meagan, this ones for you...
No Christmas would be complete without a visit to see Santa Claus...
Thank you for your enthusiasm, Santa.
It's been snowing pretty much non-stop today! I think I enjoyed snow a lot more before I had a dog, but I think Baylor loves it. We went for a walk earlier and she kept her tongue out catching snowflakes the whole way...
Tomorrow's Christmas! I hope everyone has a wonderful day filled with lots of great things...Merry Christmas!
(Sorry Meagan, I guess I didn't have much to say.)
Thursday, December 24, 2009
Merry Christmas!!
Posted by
Emily
at
3:04 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
well the santa thing made me laugh....it shows how into it u are! i could only imagine if i went with u..... or u trying to get the dog to smile!!! ....but thanks for the effort!....meagan!
ummm miss estes the 13th was like a month ago somethin had to have happened that will excite meee.....ur best blog reader eva....MEAGANNNN!!!
Post a Comment