For the first time in a really long time, the Baylor Men's Basketball team has been consistently winning big games! We've been ranked in the top 25 for several weeks in a row. It's no secret that I'm hoping one of my little kid friends ends up attending Baylor one day so in an attempt to work on that goal, Luke and I went to the Baylor vs. Kansas State game a couple weeks ago.
We left right after school and didn't return home until late, but it was probably the best Baylor sporting event I've ever attended. And, I've attended A LOT of Baylor sporting events. We ended up losing but it was still a great game and we had a super fun time! I'm really hoping Baylor makes it to the NCAA tournament and perhaps come away with some big wins!

Thursday, February 11, 2010
Baylor Basketball
Posted by
Emily
at
8:59 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Awwww...these will be such cute pics if he does ever become a Baylor Bear!!!
And I meant to say....
thanks for taking him....he had such a great time...as always!!!
:)
Post a Comment