Today I got the opportunity to travel with some good friends (Aggie fans) to College Station, TX to enjoy a little football game. The day started out early, we officially hit the road at about 8, and arrived in Aggieland at about 11:15. This was my second time to attend a game at Kyle Field and I'll give the Aggies credit, 83,000 fans makes the game very exciting. I was pleasantly surprised by the way the Baylor defense was totally hanging tough and keeping us in the game. The offense, unfortunately, only showed up to play about one quarter. It was ridiculous, 70 yards of total offense and 5 completed passes at the end of the third quarter. And, honestly, it wasn't like A&M was just playing amazing defense, we were just stinking it up that bad. I believe the time of possession looked something like; Baylor 9 minutes and A&M 51 minutes. Which brings me to my point, you can't win a football game in 9 minutes, you have to play the whole game, all 4 quarters. So, surprise surprise, Baylor lost again. The final score was 34-10. At least Texas and OU lost too so it will totally take the attention away from Baylor. :)
Here are a few pictures from the game: 


It really was a great day. We had lots of fun and laughed way too much. I am even sportin' a new sunburn, I like to call it "half-baked," because really only one side of my face is red. Thank you so much Deneise, Shellee, and Kelly for taking me along and tolerating my gold shirt. :)
1 comment:
Did I actually see a compliment to Aggie Fans!?!?! I am glad my boys won but I am more glad you had fun. :)
Post a Comment