Have you seen the iPhone commercials where real people tell us why the iPhone has made their life so much better? Everytime I see one, I think to myself, what would I say if I ever had the opportunity to shoot my own commercial? I wouldn't want to admit that for me, one of the best benefits has been that I can check my "home" email from school, or maybe read a few blogs.
Today, however, I feel like the iPhone may have saved Christmas! There are two items that I spent the better part of today searching for. I went to Target, Best Buy, another Target, Toys R' Us, Walmart, and another Best Buy and struck out at all six places. I know that today is Saturday (a busy day for shopping) and I still have 10 days until Christmas so there is a high probability that one of those stores would have my items in stock at some point before the big day. I just don't have the time to check their inventory daily.
I was truly enjoying my adventure of hunting down a highly sought after gift, but I decided I better not take the chance of not ever finding them. So, after my second Best Buy did not have what I was looking for, I went back to the car and ordered the items online from my phone. Normally, I would have just waited until I got home but I didn't want the internet to be out of them either! As if the internet is a store! :) Now, I just get to sit on pins and needles and hope they arrive in time!
Saturday, December 15, 2007
My iPhone commercial
Posted by
Emily
at
4:47 PM
Labels: Randomness
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
im sitting on pins and needles too!
Post a Comment