This month we are talking about LOVE on Wednesday nights at church. So, tonight we talked about how God loves us so we should love other people. We talked about all the ways we can show love to people, even the people that are sometimes hard to love.
Well, our little activity included the kids spending some time thinking about someone in their life that is hard for them to love. They wrote that person's name on a heart to remind them to pray this week about loving those people, even though it is sometimes hard. Then they had to write that person a nice little note, as a sort of beginning to all the loving they're going to do this week.
A lot of the kids wrote down a sibling, or a kid at school, stuff like that. Well, imagine how great I felt when I received an "anonymous" note (handed to me) from one of the kids! I'm really hoping this particular kid misunderstood the directions! :)
Wednesday, February 6, 2008
Apparently, I'm hard to love
Posted by
Emily
at
8:54 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Oops!!
Which is worse - being obtuse or hard to love??
Post a Comment