In case you didn't go ahead and read the comments for the last post, I'll go ahead and tell you that all that business about me going to Africa was just an April Fool's joke. I won't say that teaching in Africa will never happen (because that's a good way to get on God's fast-track) but, I don't think that's where I'm headed anytime soon!
My favorite reaction was probably my Mom's...she just called me and when I said hello, she said, "Kenya?" She apparently did not read the comments! I reassured her that I would not allow her (or anyone else) to learn something that HUGE by reading it on the blog. So, don't worry, I'm not going to Africa...or for those of you who may have been excited; I'm sorry, I'm not going to Africa! :)
Tuesday, April 1, 2008
Just in case...
Posted by
Emily
at
8:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
If you teach Abbee and Parker next year, you may go to Africa and never return!!
Post a Comment