Yesterday started out as such a beautiful day! I even took this picture of Baylor enjoying the cool, yet sunny morning (isn't she getting big?):
Then by about 2:30 things had changed and the weather did not really cooperate with my plans for the evening. For the third week in a row I was going to enjoy Baylor Football live! I was especially excited about this week's game because my good friend Kristy joined the fun. We drove through rain nearly the whole way to Waco and thought it might clear up right about the time the game was starting. We were wrong. It rained pretty hard for most of the first quarter and didn't show signs of stopping. Here's a picture of the boys trying to catch a little of the action:
About the time we (mostly me) gave up and made it to the safety of a restaurant the rain had stopped. Of course!! We still had a good time watching some of the game on T.V. and then finishing it up on the radio.
The Bears got another win to bring their record to 3-1. We need 3 more wins to be bowl-eligible and after the loss of Robert Griffin it's going to be quite difficult. Not impossible, but difficult. I still believe it can happen, but it's definitely time to get serious!! I wonder when the last time OU lost two games in a row was? Anybody?
Sunday, October 4, 2009
Time to get serious
Posted by
Emily
at
8:42 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment