I'm not sure if I'm going to have children of my own, but God sure has blessed my life with lots of great kids. And, my "favorite-kids-ever" gang got a little bigger in the last week.
My friends, Stacey and Kevin, welcomed their first baby, Sutton Brooks, into the world last Wednesday. Stacey and I have been friends since elementary school and were roommates all through college and for a bonus year after. We even spent four of those years living in the SAME room! We've had some pretty crazy times along the way and I can hardly believe that she now has a baby! I got to hold him on Wednesday and I thought he was pretty stinkin' cute then, but I can honestly say that 5 days later, he's even more stinkin' cute! Of course, the fact that he slept in my arms for well over an hour may have had something to do with it. :)
Here's hoping he'll wear the same shirt as me someday!
Monday, October 19, 2009
Welcome to the gang, Sutton!
Posted by
Emily
at
10:38 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment