When I first heard about the Apple iPad I thought finally Apple is making something that I'm not really going to want! Unfortunately, I was wrong. My parents got one last weekend and it is pretty cool. I mean, you haven't played Scramble until you play it on the iPad!! So maybe someday I'll be able to add the Apple iPad to my collection of Apple gadgets!!
Saturday, April 10, 2010
I want one!!
Posted by
Emily
at
10:23 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Me too!!!
James came over Tuesday night and told us he had gone to look at it, and though it was cool, he could live without it. Then, he called Wes last night and told him he's getting one!!! Guess he could only live without it for three days!!!
It looks like an iphone on steroids!
You might settle for this in the meantime…
http://obamapacman.com/2010/04/humor-alert-how-to-upgrade-your-apple-iphone-to-ipad-for-free/
:)
Post a Comment