Summer has been good...very good. I'm enjoying staying up late, sleeping in, and just doing whatever comes my way. I'm also really enjoying being outside these days. Not outside in the 100 degree heat but outside when the sun is setting and the air is moving. I recently found this place where I can sit and see for miles. The only sounds are the wind blowing, birds chirping, and an occasional something that I'm not smart enough to identify. Being outside, being still, and seeing God's glory in a way that literally brings me to a stop is definitely one of my favorite things!
Anyway, the other day I decided I was going to take my camera and try to capture some of the things I enjoy so much about this place. A photographer, I am not, but I did end up with a couple pictures that looked pretty cool... 

I hope I never get tired of a sunset, a starry night, or the vastness of a big, blue sky.
Friday, June 18, 2010
There's this place...
Posted by
Emily
at
10:41 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Those pics are awesome!!
love it!
Post a Comment