Monday, February 11, 2008

I spent $2000 today

Ok, so I didn't really spend two-thousand real dollars. But, I did blow two-thousand dollars in "KinzCash."

You see, one of my students gave me a Webkinz for my Birthday. It is a little black bear named Baylor. We decided that Baylor would make the perfect class pet, all the fun and none of the mess! We got him all setup online this afternoon and I blew all the money on the fence for the backyard. The kids watched in horror as I drained the bank account all the way to $9.

I reassured them that having no money just meant that they would need to play more games to earn some. This announcement brought many cheers and peace was restored! I really wish I had thought of this whole Webkinz thing, it's pretty cool!

Here's Baylor, the official mascot of Camp Learnalot:

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

payton is so proud!!