Sunday, February 24, 2008

Workin' at the Car Wash

Yesterday evening after a quick dinner at McDonald's with the Four Great Boys plus Meagan, my car was attacked by birds who may have been having some stomach issues. The windshield was looking especially gross so we headed to the local QT to do some cleaning. We didn't have much time so I was just going to jump out wash off the windshield and we would be on our way. The kids, however, were so eager to help. So, we rounded up three window washing thingies and they got to work. By the time we had finished, Parker had washed 2 windows, Meagan had washed 2 windows, Luke had washed 2 windows, and I got to re-wash 6 windows! :) It was pretty funny to watch them work. I managed to snap a quick picture of the adventure:

I loved how they turned something so mundane into something fun!!

1 comment:

Kristy said...

I hate it when birds have stomach issues!!!