Thursday, June 5, 2008

My Summer so far...

My summer officially began this afternoon at 2:18. After checking out at school, I came home, checked my email and then took a big fat nap! I couldn't believe it. I totally slept for 2 1/2 hours. Crazy. This will make it really easy to get on my summer schedule, stay up late - sleep late. I love summer!

Then, tonight the G-Ballers took the court for game #5. I'm very happy to report that we are now 4-1 and solidly in second place. Our only loss being in week 1 against the undefeated, "not in my house." Good times. Our final game will be Monday night and then the big Championship Tournament happens.

I do have some goals for this summer and I think I need to put them here so maybe I'll actually achieve them:

**Run 5 days a week for at least 30 minutes

**Run across the Golden Gate Bridge :) - it's 1.7 miles long

**Clean out the closet in the craft room - it's scary in there!

**Go through the boxes in the garage that I haven't touched in two years - I must not need that stuff after all

**Have my classroom ready to go BEFORE I report for duty on August 15th.

I think that's it. I don't want to bog down my summer with too many goals. It's so much more fun just to wake up in the morning and do whatever sounds good.

Finally, what is up with all the WIND?

No comments: