Tuesday, December 2, 2008

I'm some kind of crazy

I'm not sure what's happening to my brain but I've been extremely forgetful the last couple days. I've been to Walmart 3 times in 2 days and just a few minutes ago I remembered something that I forgot on today's trip. To make that sad little story even sadder, I even shopped with a list today so that I wouldn't forget anything, and I totally forgot the last item ON my list! Then when I got home tonight I was talking on the phone as I walked in the door. I dropped my keys off in their spot but was concerned when I couldn't find my phone, but then I remembered that I put it in the passenger seat. So I walk back out to the car and look in the passenger seat, it's not there. At that moment I realized I was holding the phone up to my ear, because I was TALKING ON IT!

See, I'm some kind of crazy! Maybe I should be getting more sleep!

2 comments:

leiGh said...

heheheheeee.....you are funny! i've lost my glasses before when they were on my face. :D

Shellee said...

tru dat. u crazy.