Monday, February 2, 2009

Hang in there immune system!

I've been pretty lucky in my short teaching career to not get sick too often. In fact, in three and half years I have only missed one day because I was sick. When you think about spending an entire day with 22 different kids and their germs in less than 200 square feet of space, that's quite an accomplishment. Unfortunately, the last couple weeks I've sent more kids to the nurse than ever before and I'm really hoping my immune system can hold out. Not to mention the fact that just last Friday I shared some queso with two people who were diagnosed over the weekend with Strep Throat and Pneumonia!!

Deneise and Marcy - I hope you guys feel better pronto!!

I guess when you're me and you've reached 200 posts you've said about all you have to say. This is all the excitement I have at the moment.

1 comment:

MaggieBrown said...

I have a recommendation for you = try Germy Wormy out with your kids.

http://www.germywormy.com

I brought it into my classroom a few months ago and the result has been great - the kids even police themselves when it comes to spreading germs!