Tuesday, February 17, 2009

It's been awhile...

I've been trying to write this post for a couple days but just haven't found the words. I feel like it just needs to be said that I am abundantly blessed. I've had a great couple weeks and it's easy to forget where those good days come from. And it's even easier to question why things are the way they are when the days aren't so good. So I just want to publicly say that...

I am blessed by my family.

I am blessed by my friends. Seriously, they're the best!

I am blessed by my job.

I am blessed by the little people in my life and the time I get to spend with them.

I am blessed.

And I'm very aware that all of those things come from the biggest blessing of all, Jesus. He's been good to me. So very good.

No comments: