Tuesday, January 29, 2008

I thought the mailbox was bad

There is a house being built right next door. Sometimes, it can be a real pain. Like this summer when my mailbox was run over by a cement truck. Or like today:

Just moments ago I was driving home thinking about how I was feeling like it was time to blog but couldn't really think of anything to write about. Well, I turned onto my street and noticed a large object in my yard. I wasn't completely shocked because anytime there is a slight breeze I get all kinds of trash in my yard and today there is much more than a slight breeze out there. As I got closer I couldn't help but laugh at the sight of a port-o-potty, turned over, in my yard.


I also enjoyed hearing the laughs of the construction crew next door when they realized I was actually taking a picture of the turned over toilet.

I suppose God wanted me to have something to blog about, or at least laugh at, so He sent an extra blustery day my way. And a port-o-potty.

Any ideas how to get rid of it?

6 comments:

leiGh said...

hee hee! this is great! I would make the laughing construction workers move it...:D

Michelle said...

Well at least you have a place to go in an emergency!

Kristy said...

I thought it looked good next door but I think it looks even better on its side in YOUR yard!!

Anonymous said...

Have you told your friends that this is your guest bath?

Anonymous said...

looks like an aggie joke!! :)d

Haley said...

That is funny!! (And it doesn't look like an aggie joke to me- looks like a bear joke) :)