Monday, January 21, 2008

You gotta love holidays

I think I could really get used to going to school for two weeks and then having a day off. Having a holiday today has really made for an extra enjoyable weekend.

Friday night I got to hang out with my good friend Kristy. We played lots of Wii tennis in which she beat me lots of times.

Saturday was filled with basketball. Basketball has always been my favorite sport so it's fun to watch lots of it. I also got to spend some time with Reagan, which was a blast as always. The fact that these kids want to hang out with me is a great self-esteem boost.

Then last night I went to see 27 Dresses with Deneise (who should really start a blog) and Kristy. We went to the new movie tavern where you order real food. It was an interesting experience for sure. I think the hardest part for me was the fact that I couldn't actually see my food, because it was dark. It tasted like a hamburger but I guess I could have been eating anything. We ended the evening with lots more Wii fun. And Deneise made the scariest-looking Mii I think I've ever seen - The Neesinator.

Today I did a whole lot of nothing. I got all caught up on Grey's Anatomy and One Tree Hill. Both very important shows. Then tonight I went to dinner and did a little shopping with Haley and Abby. It was so great to see them again, it's been way too long! Here I am with the growing girl:


That about sums up my weekend. It's been long, eventful, and very enjoyable.

No comments: