My Mom's surgery went well yesterday! Thanks for all your thoughts and prayers. She's well on her way to being the Bionic Woman. She did let me know after surgery that she will NOT be my running buddy because she's not going to do anything that will wear her knees out too fast - she doesn't want to replace them again! I certainly don't blame her. On the schedule for today: sitting up and walking for the first time.
I must also tell the world that I "heart" Robert Griffin III. 
This is Baylor's Freshman Quarterback who led the team to a 45-17 win last night! Incredible. I don't want to be a name-dropper, but as a freshman he is already being compared to Vince Young. And, hello, we all know where Vince Young took the Longhorns. I don't expect a National Championship, but with a spark like Griffin we are well on our way to finally rebuilding the program. I could definitely feel the energy and excitement from the few fans that were actually at the game - it's going to be a fun season. I am hoping to spend part of my Christmas break at a bowl game, we only need 4 more wins! Sic 'em Bears!
Saturday, September 13, 2008
The Bionic Woman & Robert Griffin the 3rd
Posted by
Emily
at
9:41 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment