I am very aware that for about 10 weekends a year I lose all sense of reality and throw everything I have into believing in my Baylor Bears. Well, this week will mark the half-way point for this year! It's only Monday and I'm already crazy-excited about what this Saturday may bring.
The #1 ranked Oklahoma Sooners will pull into Waco on Saturday morning and I've got myself believing that an upset is on the horizon. Now, before you call me completely crazy, it is important to mention that in the last several years Baylor has put up a decent showing against the Sooners. While it may seem improbable, a win is certainly not impossible! Just hide and watch, my friends, hide and watch!
Monday, September 29, 2008
Smells like an upset to me
Posted by
Emily
at
11:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
i'll so be wearing my green & gold on saturday!! under my maroon, of course! oh, don't tell my brother!!
Post a Comment