Sunday, August 5, 2007

To blog or not to blog?

I have been wrestling with whether or not to join the blogosphere for some time now. My initial hesitation was simple, do I really want my thoughts floating out there for any and all to read? Then I realized I probably didn't have anything worth writing about. But, alas, here I am giving in to the pressure. I have no real plans for this blog so don't go counting on me to say something that is worth reading. At best, this will be a place that I will occassionally empty my head. I think I could sleep a whole lot better with an empty head! Well, here goes nothing!

P.S.-Now it's your turn Kristy :)

1 comment:

Haley said...

I thought I wuld read something racey but I am so excited you are in! Let's hang out before school starts!