My life is really just a journey towards authenticity. So in an effort to be as authentic and transparent as I can, I will confess my shortcomings in the sport of bowling. That's right, I got the opportunity to be a substitute bowler again this week. It didn't go so well. I feel particularly bad because the person I was subbing for really is a great bowler.
Even though I'm not going to be joining the Professional Bowler Association of Whatever, I did have a very fun time. I think I bowled my lowest score ever in my life and the really sad part was that I really was trying. Sometimes things just don't go our way. I'm so embarrassed by my score that I'm not even going to put it on here, although I'm sure someone who reads this will be happy to leave it for everyone in the comments section. I will say this, my score has a digital root of 4. I'm hoping there aren't any mathematicians out there working hard on their calculators. :) For those of you who don't know, a digital root of 4 could include the following possibilities: 202, 121, 49, 211, 94, 103, 22, or even 112. The possibilities are really endless.
During the third game Kelly, Deneise, and I made a bet that the loser has to buy Slurpees for the other two. I thought a little wager was all I would need to get my game in gear. It happened quite the opposite. Those two are so particular about their Slurpees that they drew me picture of exactly how to create one to their specifications. And, here it is: 
In other news, only 8 school days until Thanksgiving Break! Eight days and I get a whole week off. I'm quite excited about it even though I have no particularly fun plans, as of yet. :)
Tuesday, November 6, 2007
I'm not good at bowling
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment