Monday, November 19, 2007

The Terminator (I mean exterminator)

Today is the first day of a lovely week for me! I get the whole week off of school and it's Thanksgiving, my favorite holiday. While I don't have any super exciting plans I just know it's going to be a great week! I started the week by catching up on my sleep and according to my calculations, I slept for about 14 hours last night! Crazy!!

All was going well this morning until I realized I had some house guests; wasps. That's right, I woke up this morning to 5 big, ugly, red wasps flying around my house. To say that I'm not a fan of bugs would be a huge understatement. And now I've got a whole family of mean, stinging bugs living in my house. I left the house a couple hours ago in hopes that when I return they will somehow all magically disappear. Just in case that's wishful thinking, I stopped at Home Depot to get some "flying insect" killer. As soon as I find a gas mask, a parka, and some very thick gloves I'm going in. I'll let you know how it turns out.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

shane LOVES blasting those little buggers...if you need help, give him a call!!! :)