I must admit, this little idea to write down some specific things I'm thankful for has been really eye-opening. I don't think I even meant for that to happen, but I find myself noticing a lot more things I'm thankful for. For example, when I came home tonight I instinctively kicked my shoes off as soon as I got to the top of the stairs. I immediately noticed a small pile of shoes in the same spot. My thought-I'm thankful I have more than one pair of shoes. Little things that are part of much bigger things.
I have lots more friends to tell you about, but right now I'm exhausted.
Day 6: I'm thankful for a break
I'm so very excited to have the whole week off of school next week. As much as I love it, it's good to have a break. I didn't even bring home papers to grade!
Friday, November 21, 2008
The 12 Days of Thanksgiving: Day 6
Posted by
Emily
at
9:01 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment